Post Name – Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 01/2020 Batch (Male Candidates)
|Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards
||1.6 Km in 7 minutes
|Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
||Minimum expansion 5 cms
Pay Scale – Rs.21,700/-
- Navik (Domestic Branch) :- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
- 5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST and outstanding sports person candidates)
- Age As On: 01.04.2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- ( born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002 both dates inclusive)
- (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of end Nov 2019. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
- (a) Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- (b) The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- (c) Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
- (d) The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies.
Mode of Selection– Selection will be based on -:
- Short listing of Application
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test.