- PCM (Physics, Chemistry &Mathematics)
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- CBA (Chemistry, Biology & Agriculture Sc.)
- (PCA) Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture Sc.
- (MBA) Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture Sc.
- (MCA)Mathematics, Chemistry & Agriculture Sc.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: A candidate should pass with minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserving categories.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam should pass with Physics & Mathematics (Physics and Chemistry for Pharmacy). The optional subjects are also required such as Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- Final year candidates can also apply with one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam before the counselling.
BCECE 2020 exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through offline (OMR sheet) mode.
- Type & No. of Question: The question paper will be of 100 objective type questions.
- Language: The exam paper will be printed in English and Hindi language.
- Duration of the exam: The duration of the exam will be one and half hour.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Age: There is no age limit for pharmacy courses. For medical field, the minimum age limit is 17 years.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- It can also be submitted in Bank through challan.
||Rs. 1100/- & Rs. 550/- for reserved categories
BCECE 2020 Application form
Candidates those wish to apply for BCECE 2020 can download the prospectus and fill the application from through the BCECEB website.
- The application form can be filled through online mode. It is necessary for the candidate to register on the website.