Training Venue – AFA,Hyderabad
Post Name – AE,Admin & other SSC & PC Branches
Branch Name-Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch(Technical/Non Technical),NCC Special Entry
Pay Scale– Rs.15,500/-(Pay Level-10)
- For Flying & Ground Duty(Technical)-74 weeks
- For Ground Duty(Non-Technical)-52 weeks
|Branch & Entry wise seats Distribution(Tentative)
(i) Flying Branch
(ii) Ground Duty(Technical)
(iii) Ground Duty(Non-Technical)
NCC Special Entry
(i) Flying Branch
- PC-10% seats are allocated out of CDSE vacancies
- SSC-10% seats are allocated out of AFCAT vacancies
Flying Branch-Graduation Degree in Any Stream with 60% marks have passed Physics & Maths in 10+2 Level or BE/B.Tech Degree who have Attained Minimum 60% marks in Aggregate in all papers.
Ground Duty Technical Branch-
Aeronautical Engineering Electronics-(10+2)intermediate minimum 6% marks in Physics & math’s & Minimum 4 years Graduation/Integrated PG Degree in engineering/Technology
Aeronautical engineering mechanical – candidates with Minimum 60% Marks Each in physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level & 4 years Engineering/Technology Degree in mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent degree.
Ground Duty Non-technical – Graduation Degree in Any Stream/Commerce with 60% marks minimum/Post Graduation degree in Any Stram with 50% marks minimum.
NCC Special Entry – NCC Air wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate & other Details as per flying branch Eligibility
*For More Details Check Official Notification
(As on 01/January/2021)
- Flying Branch – 20-24 Years
- Ground Duty(Technical/Non-Technical) – 20-26 years
- Age Relaxation(upper age Limit) – As per Riles
- Ground Duty Technical Branch-Minimum height 157.5 Cms
- Ground duty Non-Technical Branch-Height-male-157.5 cms,Female-152 cms
- AFCAT Entry – Rs.250/-(For All Candidates)
- NCC Special Entry & Metrology Entry – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit card/net Banking/Challan.
Mode of Selection–
- Online Test
- Physical Test